The Icon Outlet shopping centre at the O2 in Greenwich, London, will be home to 85 designer retail outlets. It offers a variety of premium brands at accessible outlet prices.
Shops at Icon outlet centre include premium brands such as Aspinal of London, Ted Baker, Guess, Gant, Hackett, Calvin Klein, Crew Clothing, Jack Wills, Kurt Geiger, Levi’s, Pepe Jeans, Clarks and Skechers.
A guide to O2 Icon Outlet shopping centre London
- Shops list O2 Icon Outlet shopping centre GreenwichThe O2’s Icon outlet shopping centre contains 85 shops, cafes and restaurants.
- O2 Icon Outlet shopping centre guide, Greenwich, LondonA guide to the Icon Outlet O2 shopping centre guide in Greenwich, London.
- Icon Outlet O2 shopping centre opening times and closing hoursOpening times and closing hours for the O2 Icon Outlet shopping centre in Greenwich, London.
- O2 Icon Outlet restaurants, bars, food and drinksA list of restaurants, bars, and places to eat and drink at the O2 Icon Outlet, Greenwich.
- Jobs at The O2 Arena Icon Outlet shopping centre, Greenwich, LondonJobs and vacancies at the O2 Arena’s Icon Outlet. Greenwich, London.
Video of the O2 Icon Outlet shopping centre in Greenwich
The Icon outlet centre inside the O2 wants to offer more than shopping. The Cineworld cinema is being extended by 50,000 sq ft and a 30,000 sq ft Oxygen Freejumping trampoline park will also attract visitors. The 35,000 sq ft outlet will also contain restaurants, cafés and bars.
In addition, a range of services will also be provided, such as personal shoppers and stylists, concierge luggage drop and hands-free shopping, a deluxe tax back lounge, and shopping events.
Travel to Icon Outlet O2
Served by the Jubilee Line, Crossrail (at Canary Wharf), MBNA Thames Clippers and The Emirates Airline Icon Outlet is 15-minutes from central London.
Icon Outlet O2 address and postcode
The O2, Peninsula Square, London SE10 0ES.
Telephone: 020 8463 2000