Many shops and stores in Covent Garden alter their opening and closing hours at Christmas. Find out more here.
The Covent Garden area of London is home to many different shops, restaurants and attractions.
They don’t all keep to the same opening and closing times during the festive season, so it’s always best to check with the individual retailers before travelling.
Usually Covent Garden shops only close on Christmas Day. Usually, there are performances at Covent Garden Market Piazza every day of the year, except Christmas Day.
- In 2023, Covent Garden, the Piazza, and the Market Building is always open.
- Shops usually operate between 10am and 8pm Monday to Saturday and on Sunday from around 11am to 6pm.
- The Apple Market is open daily from 10am until 6pm.
- The East Colonnade Market is open from 10:30am until 7pm.
Some of the Covent Garden shops have published their Christmas opening and closing hours.
Apple Covent Garden Christmas opening times
- Saturday: 10:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- Sunday: 12:00 PM – 6:00 PM
- Monday: 10:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- Tuesday: 10:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- Wednesday: 10:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- Thursday: 10:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- Friday: 10:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Opening times archive below
Real Food Market at Covent Garden Piazza
27 November 2011 – 24 December 2011
Thursday – Friday: 10.30am-8pm
Marks and Spencer Covent Garden Christmas opening times
Address: 107 – 115 Long Acre, Covent Garden, London, WC2E 9NT
Telephone: 020 7240 9549
Monday 26 December: Closed
Tuesday 27 Dec 08:00 – 19:00
Wednesday 28 December: 08:00 – 21:00
Thursday 29 December: 08:00 – 21:00
Friday 30 December: 08:00 – 21:00
Saturday 31 December: 09:30 – 19:00
Sunday 01 January: Closed
Shops and stores inside or near The Covent Garden Market include: Apple, a Moomins shop, Aspinal, Links, Original Penguin, Accessorize, Ben Sherman, Dr Martens, GAP, Jack Wills, Jigsaw, Kathmandu and many more.